We hired Data Collaborative to develop an Online Document Management system for our financing program to help better meet the needs of our customers and Program Managers.
Join Our Team!
Bookkeeper / Office Manager
Data Collaborative is looking for an experienced, self-motivated Bookkeeper / Office Manager to perform Accounting functions as well as general office management in our Arlington, MA office.This position requires a well-organized, detail oriented & dependable person that is able to work independently as well as collaboratively. Previous experience with QuickBooks, bookkeeping and accounts receivable work is a must.
• 3+ years of accounting experience
• Strong knowledge of accounting concepts, practices, processes and procedures
• Fluency in QuickBooks
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create & issue client invoices
• Enter all client payments
• Client collection calls as needed
• Maintain cash flow report & accounts reconciliation
• Coordinate with outside accounting/tax firm for year-end closing of financials
• Submit monthly payroll to payroll company
• Coordinate and manage vendor relationships (Landlord/Building Mgmt., Cleaning co., Security, Plumber, Electrician, Handyman)
• Administrative support as needed
• Filing & General office organization and planning
• Maintain office equipment and supplies
We offer competitive salary, generous Paid Time Off, health insurance, life insurance and 401K
match plus a friendly, business casual environment. If you’re interested in this position, please
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a great reputation in the industry and our phones and inboxes are over-flowing with new work. We're looking to bring in new talent to both our Arlington, MA and Durham, NH offices.
Interested? Read on!
Ours is a friendly team in a very relaxed office. Hours are flexible, and parents' hours are fine, but virtual doesn't work. This is definitely an onsite position.
Required Technical Skills:
XML, SOAP and similar API experience
Object Oriented design and development
Nice to have Skills:
MS Access, MS Excel and VBA
Mobile Application development -- HTML 5 and/or Native iPhone/iPad and/or Android GIS related
Positions are available in our Arlington, MA and Durham, NH offices.
Please reply with resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.